Friday 8 June 2012

KEYS TO MY HEART


 Thank goodness its Friday everyone and Welcome.
 Here is a layout I have just finished for a chipboard challenge over at the flying unicorn forum here .http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/1123
I also used a sketch from Once Upon A Sketch. (see below).
I wanted to put as much chipboard on this layout as possible!!
So here is what I did. First I chose the papers, they are a mixture of Bo Bunny, Prima and Basic Grey!
Then I layered them up, as per the sketch (after first using my squiggly scissors to cut out and then I inked the edges). Then I made my chipboard peices from 1mm chipboard and Tim Holtz dies. I then painted with ranger white crackle paint and inked all over with brown ink. Then I used my Glossy Accents to the key and lock and arm thingy ( not sure what you call that).  I glued paper onto the chandelier chippy and added pearls. I added the title to the gate chippy at the bottom, and glued on another key. I made the largest flower with my tattered floral die and added some stamens, then added more flowers. I added two Prima butterflies and a Prima journaling block for some secret journaling. I added some pearly stems to the floral group. Now Im thinking that the extra key is a bit much but thought it went with the title. What do you think?

Once Upon A Sketch
http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.co.uk/

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I love the photo and the chipboard piecies!!Thanks for playing along at OUAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful is this! Gorgeous colors for your photo. Loving all the flowers and chipboard elements. Wonderful work with that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I love the photo, and I love all of your emebellies!!! This is gorgeous !Thank you for taking part in our challenge at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Such pretty detail! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously loving the chipboard use here. FANTASTIC work and the details are amazing. Really pretty work. Thanks so much for playing along at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lo. Gorgeous pic and fabulous use of chipboard. Love all the layers you've created. Thanks for joining in our challenge at OUAS?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture and your title is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch. Wonderful photo and fab chippie treatment. Great layers and beautiful cluster. Very pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.