Monday 11 June 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On


Morning all, here is a layout I have done for a challenge over at the flying unicorn. Its for flags and tags.
I thought our street party would be great for this - so here it is.
For this one I downloaded some free templates for the flags and cut out the peices I wanted.
I used  red blue and white of course, and started off with some Basic Grey, grey cardstock.
It really was a grey dreary day, we were freezing cold and we got rained off, so I thought this was appropriate. Then I started to matt and layer up my cardstock. I made the bunting and flags and added the title and the butterflies. Hope you like it.    see the flags and tags challenge here. I didnt use a sketch this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.