Saturday 11 April 2015

STUCK ON U SKETCHES April 10th Sketch - Once Upon A Time


Hi everyone and Welcome to my blog and the
 STUCK ON U SKETCHES Design Team Reveal.
This is a fabulous sketch by our lovely Nanne, I think you can do a lot with this one. Look out for lots more inspiration from the rest of the design team this week, and I hope you give it a go.
HERES HOW
Using a template (I drew around a 12x12 cardstock) cut out a shaped background
Ink the edges
Attach to some pretty 12x12 paper
Matt photo ( I gutted the centre of the pretty paper and used that)
Lightly adhere to the page as per the sketch
Start cutting out layers, matt the largest layer, ink edges as you go, adhere as per the sketch
Cut out two tags, ink edges, add brads and attach
Cut out three banners, ink edges, attach
Start to decorate with pretty flowers
Add all your embellies, butterflies, clock faces, leaves, buttons and pearls
Add title
Add journaling (Mine is hidden under the watering can)

SOME CLOSE UPS




SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty papers from my stash (I cannot remember where from)
Card for template
Brown chalk ink
Small clock faces
Butterflies and pin bodies
Leaves
Mini pearls
Buttons from my button box (love buttons)
Lacy layers - Heartfelt Creations dies
Title - Heartfelt Creations papers
LINKS
Clock Faces - https://uk.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/clocks/
Butterflies - https://uk.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/butterflies/
Stick pins - http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/hand-made-stick-pins.html


MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW.
XXX


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Caroleane, love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and adorable page and the photo fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.