Saturday 16 January 2016

THE ROBINS NEST DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - CAPTURED


Hi everyone welcome to my blog and the
 ROBINS NEST Design Team Reveal.
For this layout I used the theme of Rainbows for my inspiration.
I had this fabulous photo of the evening after the big storm, from last Summer and knew it would be just perfect.
HERE IS A STEP BY STEP ON HOW I DID THIS

I chose 2 sheets of the purple glitter flowers paper
And used the reverse side of one sheet
I then cut out a border of flowers from the other sheet
I added a lilac border strip of cardstock
I added another strip in yellow
I double matted my photo in both these colours
I added two lemon flowers with gems
I cut some more of the flowers out and attached

Add some tags (clippies) and the title (matted)
Add the journaling block and the gems.
SOME CLOSE UPS


PRODUCTS USED
YELLOW CARDSTOCK STRIP
LILAC CARDSTOCK STRIP
xxx
THATS ALL FROM ME BYE FOR NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.