Wednesday 28 April 2021

28th April Heartfelt Creations Ornate Ovals and Zinnias card - Just for You


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog and my latest Heartfelt Creations Card





OTHER PRODUCTS USED

5x7inch card blank, white card, clear glitter, foam tape, white pearl stamens, hot glue gun.



INSTRUCTIONS
Cover a 5x7inch card blank with green paper from the Summers Garden Paper Pad
Cut a peach matt slightly smaller, ink the edges in Coastal Coral, adhere
Die cut in white card the large Eyelet Oval Die, ink edges in Coastal Coral, adhere
Die cut two sets of Ornate Ovals, one in white card and one in green paper
Adhere the large green layer, adhere the white layer with foam pads, adhere the green layer
Stamp the sentiment in Coastal Coral, die cut with the small oval die, adhere
Stamp, die cut and colour an assortment of Zinnias, place in a flower shaping mold, lightly spritz with water and run through a die cutting machine
Do the same with the small Wild Roses
When dry, shape slightly with the flower shaping tool
Pierce a hole in the flower centers and add stamens
Adhere the flowers around the card using hot glue.
Add clear glitter with Dries Clear Glue
All done.


VIDEO

Many thanks for visiting me today,

 come back soon for lots more inspiration.

Bye for Now

xxx

21 comments:

  1. A stunning creations with all those lovely flowers! TFS your art and thank you for the hop! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the most beautiful cards, Carole! I just love these pretty, bright florals paired with the oval die. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layout is so pretty as well as the oval layering. Your florals are the icing on the cake and make me long for our garden flowers to poke their heads out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So vibrant and realistic. I love the layered oval technique that you used to help create dimension. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole. I just love the colours you've chosen and all the different dies you've used! I can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty Carole. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely floral display...not too crowded...beautifully arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty the red ones look like Christmas cactus flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful simple card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You said it with the colours! Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You said it with the colours! Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card my friend! Hope you are keeping well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the layers. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so colorful and pretty. It has all my favorite colors and is vivid. I really like the sentiment too. Who doesn’t want to receive a card for no special occasion except because you were thought of! I know I would love to receive this gorgeous card!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so colorful and pretty. It has all my favorite colors and is vivid. I really like the sentiment too. Who doesn’t want to receive a card for no special occasion except because you were thought of! I know I would love to receive this gorgeous card!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so colorful and pretty. It has all my favorite colors and is vivid. I really like the sentiment too. Who doesn’t want to receive a card for no special occasion except because you were thought of! I know I would love to receive this gorgeous card!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My!! How pretty! Love the flowers, they are so bright & shinny. I love yousing Heartfelt Creation flowers to any of my projects. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.