Thursday 20 October 2011

85 Birthday Wishes

So this is a good layout to try if you are a beginner.
Start with a 12x12 background cardstock.
Take a 2nd peice and use decorative scissors to cut about a quarter inch off all the way around and ink the edges. Matt onto the 12x12 card. Mount two photos then mount again. Add a decorative border at the bottom. Add flowers, dragonflies, tags, die cut leaves, pearls and gems. Add a doily under the photos and a title. (I love purple and green together).
Et voila - done.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this one! I have to admit I've never put a doily on one of my pages ... mmm might have to try that! Are you coming to the open Day on 29th Oct Carole?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job - this looks awesome I love the colors thatyou have used too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Caroleanne :) and welcome to this crazy blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.