Friday 1 March 2013

SOUS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL and WHIMSICAL DESIGNS BLOG HOP

 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sketch created by Sandi - designer for STUCK ON U SKETCHES
 
WELCOME TO STUCK ON YOU SKETCHES AND WHIMSICAL DESIGNS BLOG HOP 
 
Hi everyone, its Friday 1st of March and Blog Hop time.
Please start here  http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/  at stuck on u sketches.
You should have arrived here from http://angelbearscraps.blogspot.ca/ blog.

If not head back to http://softsideofsandi.blogspot.com/ to start the hop.

We have two sponsors for the hop
Winner  will receive their choice of
1 pack of Shabby Crinkle Ribbon.
 
 Winner will receive a $6.00 Voucher to Sonias store
 
To be in with a chance to win my blog candy just become a follower and leave me a comment that you are already a follower or have just become one and I will put all those names in a hat and draw a winner.
My blog candy


 Have fun, and don't forget there are prizes along the way.

 You will have until Sunday night at midnight to leave  your comments.
Winners will be announced on Monday March 4th. 

I have also made a card from this sketch. 


 Thank you so much for hopping with us today! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.
 Your next stop is the super talented 

29 comments:

  1. terrific LO love your colour combo .. & your card is divine .. cheers X:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout...love the colors you chose , great take on the sketch. I am a follower and have been for quite some time.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love what you dd with the sketch! I love the card! So inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAH-WEET!!!! OH HOW PRETTY! The colors of your layout make that photo come to life! Such pretty, pretty colors and the flowers are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout!!!! Love all the pretty flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors, and love all the flowers. Your take on the sketch is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love all the flowers! I'm a new follower now! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout... Love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout...great color choices also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome take on the sketch and love your color choice.. This is so elegant and you got a card done as well, Wow.. You go girl..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous work! I love the card it so pretty in pink. Thanks for sharing your work I've enjoyed you blog
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this layout and the photo. Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super layout, love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great page Wonderful photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I really can't say which I like more... both the layout and card are so great! Love all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am a card maker and while both projects are great in my humble opinion, my first love is the card :)
    tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya friend!
    What an outstanding project! I just love it!
    So much going on and the colors and textures...just perfect!
    And as if that's not enough, you also made a card! Wowee!
    Great stuff!
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, look at you! A layout and a card! You go, girl! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic layout! Wonderful paper choices and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two fabuous creations....love the gorgeous cluster of flowers on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  21. both your layout and card are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your layout and especially your card. Gorgeous.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty flowers and colors! Love the take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful layout Caroleanne!!! Love the background, colors and flowers!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your take on the sketch, the cluster/rows of flowers looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful work!
    very talented you!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.