Saturday 2 June 2012

SUGAR AND SPICE


Morning everyone, hope you are all ready for the big Jubilee week end.
Here is my latest layout using a sketch from the flying unicorn.
For this one I chose coral and aqua  from the photo with some brown thrown in.
First of all I chose the background patterned paper, I think its Prima, and the main backing cardstock.
Then I matted my photo and sorted out all the papers I wanted to use. Then I lay down my doily and started to cut out 2 patterned circles and 2 ovals. I used scalloped scissors for the polka dot paper and then I inked up all the edges. I stuck these down, cut a brown scalloped border useing extra large scalloped scissors.
I then started to decorate with flowers and butterflies (Prima). I hand made the lacy white flower, hand made the stick pin and cut a swirl and a branch from die cuts. I die cut the title and thats it. It didnt take too long, the only tricky bit was cutting out the ovals, for which I traced around a dish! Have a great week end.

Flying Unicorn Mojo Monday Sketch
http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/1111

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.