Monday 26 November 2012

BELLY UP

Morning lovely scrappers. Here is a layout I have just finished with photos of our baby puppy.
For my inspiration I used a sketch from Stuck On You Sketches.
For this one I chose the colours from the photos and just followed as per the sketch.
I matted my photos in tan cardstock, then I cut down 4 other layers and distressed the edges with a distressing tool.
I stuck all this down then made the side layers and distressed the edges of all three.
I used my squiggly scissors to cut out two circles and added these.
I die cut the title and date.
I added a butterfly and lots of flowers with pearl centres.
I then added a journalling block with my journalling. I hope you like it and give the sketch a go. BFN
See sketch below.

http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/november-23-2012-sketch-challenge-and.html

SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzill cardstock
Fabscraps pretty paper - organic lace
Script paper
Journalling block
Prima butterfly
Mixed flowers
Sticky backed pearls
Handmade stick pin
Handmade dry air clay mini frame (Martha Stewart Kit)
Prima distressing tool
Tim Holtz alpha dies

6 comments:

  1. Oh how precious! I just love the layout and that pup. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest photos ever! I love the matting on the pictures! Really makes them stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is tooooooo cute!!!! You did a wonderful job with the sketch!! Welcome to the team!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable are these photo's of your puppy Carole. Loving all the layering and distressing, very nice. And a warm welcome to the team here at SOUS. Can't wait to see your creations for the DT... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smiling pup! Great layers and flower cluster! Thanks for playing along with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww how sweet is that JUST LOVE it :) thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.