Tuesday 18 December 2012

PARTY ANIMALS

Good morning to all, here is a layout I have just done using a Sketchabilities sketch No. 80 for my inspiration. I also used the colour scheme from C.S.I. I'll put the links in at the end.
For this one I chose my cardstock and layered up the page as per the sketch.
I distressed all my edges using a Prima distressing tool, but the edge of your scissors would do the job.
I then used some of the freebies at C.S.I. for the word, numbers and sayings and the  banners.
I used a stamp for the mini banners and cut them out of green cardstock.
I used a circle punch to punch out the numbers.
I added my journaling story inside a little envelope that I attached with a small button and  some rafia.
I added some rik rak ribbon,  flowers and a leaf.
I also added one of my hand made stick pins.
I then die cut the title using a Tim Holtz alpha die.
I hope you like it.
                                       

http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-49-case-closes-on-december-16-2012
SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzil cardstock
C.S.I Freebies
Circle Punch
Mini Banner Die - Sizzix
Tim Holtz Alphabet strip die
Mixed flowers
Handmade stick pin
Rik rak ribbon
Mini envelope
Mini button and rafia

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.