Friday 5 July 2013

STUCK O U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - BEACH BAR - July 5th


WELCOME TO MY BLOG AND THE STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL.

http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/
Here is the lovely sketch by Nanne.
http://nannes-creations.blogspot.co.uk/

Do go visit the Stuck on U Sketches blog and give this a go.
And don't forget to visit all the designers for some inspiration.
 
This is  how I did mine.
I first chose  my colours, pink, black and white.
I took a 12x12 white cardstock and mounted a black scalloped cardstock on the top.
I cut down a piece of pink cardstock to 10x10inches and rounded the corners.
I added some white doilies. (Two rectangles put together).
I then added some pretty paper 8.5 x 8 inches and added two black scalloped borders.
I mounted my photo onto pink and black cardstock and then a doily. (rectangular).
I adhered this to the pretty paper.
Now its time to decorate. I made the large rose and some of the smaller ones from mulberry paper.(See tutorials).
I cut out a butterfly and made a pink beaded body. (See tutorial).
I added lots of flowers with pearl centres.
Last but not least I added the title using some stickers.
I hope you like it and give it a go.
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock in three colours
White rectangular doilies x 3
Pretty paper - Bo Bunny
Scalloped cardstock - DCWV
Mulberry paper for the flowers
Assorted flowers and sticky back pearls
Butterfly with beaded pin body.
Thank you so much for stopping by, do leave me a comment as I really appreciate them.
BYE FOR NOW.
 


5 comments:

  1. The colours look amazing and I'm going to check out the tutorial for the flowers, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this was slanted to the opposite direction. Great alot of great interest! You always do pink so very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful picture elegantly scrapped and love the angle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and page! Love the amazing flower cluster. oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my..This is beautiful and love the colors, plus that amazing cluster of flowers.. You certainly rocked the sketch :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.