Friday 13 September 2013

STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - SEPT 13TH - PRE PROM PARTY - BUILD A PAGE

Hi everyone and welcome to the Stuck on U Sketches design team reveal.
If you scroll down you will see I have done a step by step BUILD A PAGE for you.
This is a great sketch by Sandi, so why not give it a go.
http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/
 
step 1 - Choose your background paper.

 
 step 2 - Matt your photos and add sticky foam onto the back to give them a lift.


step 3 - Adhere to your background.

 
step 4 - Attach some burlap/hessian.

 
step 5 - Add a piece of lace.

 

 step 6 - Add a border of flowers.

 
step 7 - Decorate with flowers and butterflies etc and add the title. ( I also sprayed the background with    some pink mist).

SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
Pretty paper
Foam pads
Lace
Flower sticky back border
Butterflies
Assorted flowers
Sizzix die for the banners
Twine
Two small pink brads
Silver burlap/hessian
Tim Holtz die for the bird
Alphabet stickers
Pink spray mist for the background.
DO GO VISIT ALL THE OTHER BLOGS FOR LOTS MORE INSPIRATION.
BYE FOR NOW AND MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS AND FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

7 comments:

  1. Always love seeing how others create their pages ... gorgeous LO Caroleanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Layout ! I love the color pink , and it looks lovely in this layout along with the pretty trim !! I just became your newest follower !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch, Carolanne! Pink is my fav color, and I love the misting and the lace you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and I love the lace trim! Adds that touch of elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are telling me she's a TEEN?
    I did not look like that at that age! =)
    What a gorgeous girl!
    And lovely page as well! The step by step
    was SO fun to see!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too gorgeous Carole. Loving all the pink! The lace is gorgeous and I love the banner. A stunning piece of work - great photo's too... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.