Friday 4 July 2014

STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - LIVE LOVE LAUGH - July 4th


Hi everyone and Welcome to my blog and the
STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL.
I loved this sketch, I kept true to the sketch and kept it quite simple.
 
 
These are some of the photos taken last week-end at my brothers wedding of  Phillip, Jess and I.
AND HERE IS THE PRIZE FOR ONE LUCKY ENTRY

HERES HOW
Cut down a sheet of pretty paper to 11x11 inches, distress the edges
Adhere to a sheet of 12x12 cardstock
Matt three photos as per the sketch
Cut out three banners, ink the edges, attach as per the sketch
Cut out a circle of cardstock, cut in half, adhere as per the sketch
Cut out a circle of pretty paper, cut in half, attach to the matts
Adhere to top and base of photo as per the sketch
Start to embellish, I punched out two butterflies, added flowers and pearls, a small resin angel and clocks. (See link below)
Feather embellie cut from Prima paper.
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain peach cardstock, Bazzill
Pretty paper - Prima, Delight Collection
Resin angel - Prima
Assorted flowers
Clocks - see link below
Beaded pin - see link below
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Large half pearls - my stash
Timeless title - Prima
Live Love Laugh - Vellum Quote - my stash
Banners - Prima Paper
LINKS
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING MY BLOG TODAY.
NO-ONE ENTERED MY PRIMA CANDY GIVEAWAY, SO I AM EXTENDING IT FOR ANOTHER WEEK, HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE AWINNER NEXT FRIDAY FOR YOU.
BYE FOR NOW AND HAPPY SCRAPPING. x
 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Precious pics, perfect choice of flowers - so different and eyecatching! Love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.