Monday 14 December 2015

SCRAP OUR STASH DESIGN TEAM REVEAL DECEMBER CHALLENGE BEAUTIFUL



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the
 SCRAP OUR STASH latest challenge.
For this challenge we had to use an item from our stash for each letter in the word DIECUTS.
Here is what I used
 D - Doily punch,  I - Ink, Index card
 E - Envelope, C - Clocks, U -  Uniball pen,T - Tag, S - Shells.

XXX
HOW I DID THIS
Matt photo
Lightly adhere to background card
Cut out a border strip 3 x 9 inches long, adhere below photo
Punch out two border strips one inch wide, add down one side and below photo
Punch out two more border strips with a different punch, repeat
Hand cut a banner border 2 x 9.5 inches long, ink edges and adhere down one side
Start to decorate with flowers, butterflies, clock faces and punched out shells
Add a library card envelope to the top and a tag to the side
Add journaling and the title.
XXX
CLOSE UPS



SCRAPPY STASH USED
Pretty paper by Prima
Cardstock in three different neutral tones
Library Card Envelope from my stash
Tag from my stash
Doily Punch - Martha Stewart
Other Punch - Martha Stewart
Shell punch - Wood ware
Assorted flowers
Mini pearls
Stick pin I made
Clock faces
Brown chalk ink
Title from my stash.
XXX
THE FABULOUS PRIZE
LINKS

XXX

Photography by SHEALAN FAERE PHOTOGRAPHY

MANY THANKS FOR VISITING AND FOLLOWING ME
TODAY
BYE FOR NOW
XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.