Friday 29 April 2016

FIRST LAYOUT FOR FABSCRAPS UK AT JONES CRAFTS - SELFIES


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my first layout with FABSCRAPS UK  and Jones Crafts.
I am so excited to be on this fabulous team and honoured to use their fabulicious papers, stencils and chippies. The quality is second to none and it was so hard to cut into anything!!! 
HERES HOW
First of all choose photos, papers and embellies etc
Matt photos
Tear up some strips of the pretty papers and use as borders, adhere
Matt the main photo onto the polka dot paper, adhere
Ink up all the chippies with some warm brick ink
Cut the clock chipboard piece in half and adhere as per the photo
Add the chipboard butterflies
I used the frame from the butterflies to matt the small photo
Cut out some butterflies from the paper
Ink edges, add gems, adhere
Add title.
FABULICIOUS STASH
Pretty paper - Cherished
Chipboard - Selfies
Chipboard - Clock
Chipboard - Butterflies
From my stash
Gems
Red brick ink
Red brick cardstock.
xxx

I DO HOPE YOU HAVE A GO AT SCRAPPING MY LAYOUT
And I would love it if you would become a follower of my blog, many thanks in advance.
 THANK YOU FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.