Saturday 2 April 2016

ROBINS NEST DESIGN TEAM REVEAL APRIL 2nd CROSSOVER CARD

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the
Design Team Reveal
Our inspiration this time is flowers. Anyone that knows me knows that this is perfect for me, as I have to add flowers to everything!
Today I have a crossover card for you with hand rolled flowers. 
I have a step by step below.
 
SUPPLY LIST
ROSY DIAMOND CARDSTOCK Reverse side
ROSY STRIPE CARDSTOCK             Reverse side
BROWN, PINK, GREEN, WHITE, DARK PINK CARDSTOCK
WHITE ACRYLIC PAINT
WHITE LACE
LEAVES DIE CUTS.
xxx 
STEP BY STEP

 
Take two 6 x 6 card blanks

 
Cut off the corners on each card one left and one right side
 

 
Your card should look like this when closed

  
Decorate each panel, centre first
Add a panel of paper in the centre
Adhere a punched edge strip of card
Add a brown paper panel
Add a glitter journal block
 Now decorate the side panels with pretty paper and lace
Leave a tiny gap in between  panels so that you can close the card

Add two die cut doilies and a matted title to either side panel
 
Now decorate the front of the card 


 

 
Start by glueing strips of lace and ribbon down the centre front edges on both sides
 Add a die cut doily (adhere so that one half is hanging off the front edge)
Next make lots of small hand rolled flowers and glue to the doily
Take a mini grey doily, cut in half, add to either side of larger doily
Add two punched or die cut leaves
Add lacy punched or die cut leaves
Add dew drops to leaves
Add some acrylic white paint with a dry brush to flowers.
xxx

 
Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to look out for more inspiration from the rest of the team this month.
I would love it if you became a follower of my blog to keep up to date with everything.
xxx 
BYE FOR NOW
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.