Friday 26 August 2016

GECKO GALZ CARD CHALLENGE - August


HI everyone, I have a card for you today that I have made using GECKO GALZ products for their challenge.
For this challenge we had to use at least one Gecko Galz product and make it nautical. I thought this would make a great masculine card.
HERES HOW
Ink the ship image around the edges
Matt onto cream card, 3.5 x 3.5 inches, ink edges
Matt again onto blue card and again onto cream card ink as you go
Cover a 6 x 6 inch card blank with the blue pretty paper
Cut out a piece of blue card 5.5 x 5.5 inches, adhere
Die cut a doily, I thought this looked like a ships wheel, adhere
Take some sisal and ad next with a hot glue gun
Now add all your matts
Next it's time to decorate with shells, beads and bits n bobs
Use hot glue gun for best results.
I hope you like it and have a go.

The challenge ends on the 30th of August.

GECKO GALZ PRODUCTS




FROM MY STASH
6 x 6 inch card blank, blue ink, blue card, cream card, doily die, 
mini pearls, shells, beads, micro beads, gems, buttons, colouring pens, sisal, hot glue gun.

MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY, DO PLEASE BECOME A FOLLOWER AND LEAVE ME SOME ENCOURAGEMENT! 
AND LOOK OUT FOR MORE PROJECTS COMING SOON
BYE FOR NOW
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.