Friday 30 December 2016

CARDS AND MORE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES WITH SPARKLE

 Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest card for Cards and More Design Team Card Challenge
 Anything Goes With Sparkle.
  I thought I would go with a pink  card for this challenge, this is a Happy New Year Card.
I hope you join in with the challenge, there is a fab prize to win from Marianne Designs. You have until the 10th of the month to enter and you can make whatever you like as long as it sparkles. 
The theme is Anything Goes with Sparkle.
For my sparkle I used pretty white glitter paper for the branches and some pretty pink glitter berries.





PRODUCTS USED
You can find lace, flowers, dies etc. in the shop here

Many thanks for visiting today, don't forget to look out for more inspiration from the rest of the team.
I do hope you become a follower of my blog, just click on the followers link on the left, many thanks.
Bye for Now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.