Friday 27 January 2017

FABSCRAPS AND JONES CRAFTS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - Whats Cooking Good Looking


Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest layout for FABSCRAPS and JONES CRAFTS DESIGN TEAM
As soon as I saw this photo I knew I just had to use these papers.
xxx
STASH USED 
FABSCRAPS  C76 Collection papers and Whats Cooking Good Looking chipboard word
Plain cardstock - green and yellow
Papers from the kit - Tea Lovers, Sunflower, Pomegranate
Green chalk ink, brown seed beads and embossing powder
HEARTFELT CREATIONS  Sunflower stamp and dies
HEARTFELT CREATIONS  Classic Leaf Stamp and Die.
xxx




Many thanks for visiting today, I hope you become a follower and come back again soon. Bye for Now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.