Friday 10 February 2017

CARDS UND MORE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - Anything Goes With Flowers February 1OTH

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY CARD
Good morning everyone and welcome to my blog and the
Cards and More Shopblog latest challenge No. 9.
Anything Goes with Flowers

I thought this would make a lovely Valentines Day Card.
PRIZE
You could win a fab prize from DUTCH DOOBADOO
DUTCH DOOBADOO
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
Cover a 6 x 6 inch card blank with pretty paper
Cut a small vintage photo using a die
Adhere to a circle
Matt onto another circle
Die cut a pretty lacy frame
Die cut two more circles
Die cut two squares
Cut a 5 x 5 inch square of white pearl card, adhere to card front
Adhere the two die cut squares, 4.5 x 4.5 and  4.25 x 4.25
Adhere the lacy frame
Adhere the two circles and the photo
Decorate with flowers and berries.
CARDS UND MORE SHOP
CRAFTY STASH FROM THE SHOP

Studio Light Paper Pad - STUDIO LIGHT PAPER PAD

Studio Light - Paper Pad - 15x15cm - PPSL35
Assorted CARDSTOCK

PAPER ROSES

Paper blends ΓΈ 15 mm - PEACH - CREAM
BERRIES
LACY DIE CUTTER
Lea'bilities

Vintage photo
XXX
I hope you like my card and enter our challenge.
Many thanks for stopping by, I do hope you become a follower and pop back soon.
Bye for Now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.