Tuesday 14 February 2017

CARDS UND MORE SHOPBLOG DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - February 14th Anything Goes with Flowers Challenge No. 9


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Morning everyone, welcome to my blog and my latest card for 
CARDS UND MORE Design Team.
STASH USED FROM THE CARDS AND MORE SHOP
I have used this pretty purple paper pack
Scrapberry's Paper Collection Set Happily Ever After - 6x6
Happily Ever After by Scrapberries
Plain purple and plain green card.

HOW TO MAKE THIS

Cover the front of a 6 x 6 inch card blank with some pretty paper
Adhere two layers of purple card
Adhere a border of lace 
Add another card layer and trim with pearls
Die cut a lacy square
Add a vintage photo
Decorate with flowers and pearls.
Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for now
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.