Monday 1 May 2017

GECKO GALZ CUSTOMER CHALLENGE COUNTRY CHARM - MAY 1st - May 29th

Morning lovely Gecko Galz, today I have made a card for the 
May 1st Customer Challenge - Country charm.
I hope you love these papers as much as I do.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

PRODUCTS USED
COUNTRY GIRL MINI PAPER PACK
Country Girl Digital Mini Paper Pack
BEAUTIFUL WORDS DIGITAL KIT
Beautiful Words Digital Collage Set
TIME FLIES DIGITAL KIT
Time Flies Digital Collage Set
BUTTERFLY WINGS
Butterfly Wings Digital Collage Set

CHARMING WORDS
Charming Words collage set

FROM MY STASH
6 x 6 inch card blank
Blue pearl card 
Sticky back pearl for butterfly body
Square pin dot die
Small circle die
Flower dies by Heartfelt Creations
Foam for handmade flowers, stamens and flower dies
Stitches stamp and dark blue chalk ink.

I hope you like my card and become a follower of my blog.
Just click on the link on the left hand side bar.
Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for Now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.