Thursday 16 November 2017

14 CRAFT BAR INSPIRATION DESIGN TEAM PROJECT - Anything Goes with Foamiran Birthday Card




Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my project for
 14 CRAFT BAR SCRAPBOOKING
Today I have a pretty birthday card to show you.
PRODUCTS USED

Chipboard- Background Honeycomb




Foamiran 019-LIME

Foamiran Ivory

xxx 

FROM MY STASH
White 6 x 6 card blank
Pink card stock
White pearl card stock
Pine branch die
Pink ink
Clear embossing powder.
xxx




I hope you like my card and have a go with our  challenge 


OUR CHALLENGE
We will have a challenge every month starting on the 14th and active till 10th of the next month.
Our challenge theme is and always  will be:
Anything goes with foamiran flowers!

To play along with us you do not need to use products from our store, 
but if you do use any, please tell about them in your post. 
xxx
We will announce the winner and top 3 on 14th next month with a new challenge.
Top 3 chosen by our D.T and one lucky winner chosen randomly

We also have a prize for the winner:
€25 to use in our store 


Share our challenge with your friends and other crafters :)
Why not to grab our badge?


GOOD  LUCK
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.