Morning everyone and welcome to my latest card for
FABSCRAPS DESIGN TEAM
Using the fabulous
WILL TRAVEL FOR FOOD C102 COLLECTION
I love the card envelope template in this kit, it makes a fabulous envelope for a 6 x 4 card.
FOR THIS PROJECT YOU WILL NEED
- FABSCRAPS WILL TRAVEL FOR FOOD COLLECTION C102
- Fabscraps Carders pack MC102 001A - papers and die cuts
- Pearl string
- Fabscraps Envelope Template DC 084
- White Card 4 x 6 inches or make a stepped card with 4 sections
- Pearl card - cream
- Doily dies
- Burgundy ink pad
- One large brad
- Clock hands die in copper pearl card.
- Cut out a stepped card to measure 6 x 4 inches when finished
- Cover all sides with paper from the Carders Pack
- Die cut some doily borders, adhere between the layers
- Start at the back and cut out a clock face, adhere with foam tape
- Die cut some clock hands in copper pearl card, adhere
- Using the die cuts, ink and attach a tag to the side of clock
- On second section, ink and attach an arrow with foam tape
- Leave third section blank
- On fourth section attach another inked arrow with foam tape
- Attach pearl string with hot glue
- All done.
- TO MAKE THE ENVELOPE
- Take an 8 x 8 paper, trace out the envelope on the reverse side
- Cut out, ink edges, fold all lines in and glue together, add a button or brad.
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW