Thursday 24 May 2018

NEW CARD UP ON MY BLOG TODAY USING HEARTFELT CREATIONS




Hi everyone, welcome to my blog and my latest card using 
Heartfelt Creations
Romantique paper collection
Arianna Lace die
Vintage Floret Stamp and Die
HERES HOW
Cut out a 5.25 pretty panel from the collection
Matt this onto pink card
Matt a 6 inch square card blank with a 6 x 6 inch panel
Adhere the matted panel
Stamp and die cut the flowers
Add stamens to the centres
Add glue to the petals
Add Papericious Crystal Clear Glitter 
Adhere flowers with hot glue
Die cut the Arianna Lace die in white pearl card
Cut in half and use as leaves
Adhere some floral stems
Cut out and adhere a small tag
All done.
STASH USED
6 X 6 inch card blank, white pearl card, pink card, white paper for the flowers, pink ink, pink stamens, gray ink, floral stems, hot glue, Crystal Clear Glitter.

I hope you like my card and pop in again soon.
Many thanks
Bye for  Now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.