Wednesday 6 June 2018

NEW CARD UP ON MY BLOG USING HEARTFELT CREATIONS

 Welcome to my blog and my latest card using the gorgeous 
FLOWERING DOGWOOD COLLECTION
by Heartfelt Creations
STASH USED
Flowering Dogwood Collection from Heartfelt Creations
 Luggage and Tags die set 
Uplifting Scriptures Stamp set
Arianna Lace Die
Floral swirl die
White 8 x 8 card blank
Pink card, green card
White pearl card
To make this card
Cut out a large pretty panel from the paper pack
Matt onto pink card
Matt again onto one of the pretty papers
Matt onto pink card
Adhere onto an 8 x 8 inch card blank
Stamp and die cut assorted sizes in the flowers
Stamp and die cut some leaves
Adhere these around the corner of the card, add pearls
Die cut the Arianna Lace leaves in white pearl card
Die cut a floral half circle border, adhere to side
Adhere the lace leaves
Die cut a tag
Stamp the tag with a sentiment, add a pearl
Adhere the tag with foam pads
All done.
I hope you like my card and pop back again soon for more inspiration. 
Bye for Now
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.