Wednesday 12 September 2018

CRAFTY ENJOYMENTS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - Music Card

Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and another card for
I have used lots of Lemony goodness from Lemoncraft
and Chippies and flowers from the
where you will find lots of crafty goodies.

 FROM THE SHOP






FROM MY STASH
Music paper scrap, white corrugated card scrap, brown ink, Best Wishes stamp, Small shaped die, white pearl card, green card, leaves die, branch die, sisal, foam pads, hot glue gun.




I hope you like my card. 
Many thanks for visiting today, bye for now

















































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.