Wednesday 28 November 2018

CRAFTY ENJOYMENTS DESIGN TEAM CHRISTMAS CARD 3 with box

Morning everyone, welcome to my blog and another Christmas card for CRAFTY ENJOYMENTS BLOG 
I have made Foamiran poinsettias and used the lovely
 Lemoncraft Christmas Carols paper pad.
I hope you will love this Christmas Collection as much as I do,
 it is perfect for your Christmas cards. 
I also made a box for my card.  See link for the tutorial at the end.





PRODUCT LIST


FLOWER CENTRES pink and white

FROM MY STASH
Leafy dies, white pearl card, 6 x 6 card blank, snow balls, white glittery embossing powder, gold glitter, poinsettia flower dies, Merry Christmas chipboard, sleigh stamp, pine cone, white paint.
 





If you would like a tutorial on the box, please go here
how to make a box for your 6 x 6 card
Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.