Hi lovely crafters, its inspiration Wednesday here and at Heartfelt Creations.
I have a Christmas card up, with full instructions. See below.
I have used the gorgeous new
CANDY CANE COTTAGE COLLECTION
Now I want to share with you an adorable collection that will bring a smile to your face! The Candy Cane Cottage collection is filled with the happiest little penguin scenes, a candy cane cottage, and peppermint candy canes. Plus there is a fabulous decorative die that comes along with the collection too. What I personally love about this collection is the childlike joy and carefree playfulness of the penguins at holiday time! They're not caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season, but instead are having a jolly good time! I believe you will love creating inspiration with this collection, the options are almost limitless, really!
- Cover a 7 1/2 inch square card blank with a piece of candy stripe paper from the Candy Cane Cottage paper pad 7 1/4 inches square. Cut out a piece of red paper from the paper pad, 6 3/4 inches square, adhere this to the front of the card. Cut out a 6 inch square panel of candy cane stripe paper from the paper pad, matt this onto white pearl card cut to 6 1/4 inches square. Adhere this to the front of the card. Cut another piece of red paper 5 inches square, matt onto white pearl card cut to 5 1/4 inches square.
- Die cut the Starry Night Decorative Die in white pearl card, twice. Adhere these to make a circle on to the front of the card. Make sure the join is going across the center front. Cut out a candy cane stripe border 1 inch x 7 1/4 inches long, adhere this along the center of the doily to hide the joins.
- Cut out the sentiment from the paper pad, matt onto white pearl card, adhere using foam strips to the center of the card.
- Stamp with black ink the two large candy canes from the Season of Glee Cling Stamp set. Colour them in with markers. Die cut with the co ordinating die. Adhere to the right side of the card, crossing them over in the middle.
- Stamp with black ink the four penguins from the Merry Moments Cling Stamp set. Colour in with markers, die cut with the co ordinating die. Adhere each pair with foam strips to either side of the sentiment.
- Stamp with black ink the holly berry strip from the Glow of Christmas Cling Stamp set (from the Candlelit Christmas Collection), twice. Colour in with markers, die cut with the co ordinating die. Cut one up and adhere around the penguins. Adhere the second holly strip to the base of the sentiment.
- Using dries clear glue, add lots of ultra- fine glitter to the penguins, holly and candy canes.
OTHER PRODUCTS USED
White card, white pearl card, markers, 7 1/2 inch card blank.
Many thanks for visiting today.
Bye for now