Tuesday 10 March 2020

10th March - MORE HEARTFELT CREATIONS TEA TIME COLLECTION CARDS

Hi Heartfelt Crafters, today I am showcasing some more of my Tea Time Collections cards for you that I made with the 
Heartfelt Creations
TEA TIME Collection
I have made so many from this one paper pad already, it is so pretty, that I have made even more with the left overs!
I hope you like them.

Tea Time Collection 



HCD1-7286 Special Teapot Die
HCD1-7287 My Cup of Tea Die
HCD1-7288 Elegant Teapot & Florals Die
HCPC-3903 Special Teapot Cling Stamp Set
HCPC-3904 My Cup of Tea Cling Stamp Set
HCPC-3905 Elegant Teapot & Florals Cling Stamp Set
HCDP1-2112 Tea Time Paper Collection 

xxx
Many thanks for visiting today, don't forget to visit the 
Heartfelt Creations blog for lots more inspiration.
See you next time.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.