Wednesday 14 October 2020

14th October HEARTFELT CREATIONS WILD ROSES BIRTHDAY CARD

 

Hi Heartfelt Crafters hope everyone is doing well. Today I have a new card up for you a selection of my Heartfelt Stash. I have used the Wild Roses Collection for the flowers, the Rounded Eyelet Window Die for the background and the French Cottage Collection embellishments. I also used Interlocking Fold Card as my base. I hope you like it.





PRODUCTS USED
Please click on the links to be taken to the products
OTHER PRODUCTS USED
 All things are Possible Cling Stamp Set - Discontinued, white card, clear glitter, hot glue gun.
 VIDEO LINKS
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
If you like my card, please leave me a like or comment and I would love it if you would follow me on my social media sites.
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.