Wednesday 4 November 2020

4th November Heartfelt Creations Card with the Blazing Poppy Collection - Remembering with You


Hi lovely Crafters,  I have another  Heartfelt Creations card up for you today using the gorgeous  BLAZING POPPY COLLECTION
I thought it would be perfect to make a card for Remembrance Sunday. I will also put up a Poppy card on Sunday, so if you like Poppies, look out for that one.
  


PRODUCTS USED
Cheerful Notes Sentiments - Remembering with you

OTHER PRODUCTS USED
White 6x6inch card, white card, black card, black stamens 
Distress Inks - Tattered Rose, Forest Moss, Victorian Velvet, Barn Door, clear glitter, hot glue gun.

INSTRUCTIONS
Cover the card front with black card. 
Cut a 5 3/4 inch square panel of black swirly paper, adhere.
Die cut the Rounded Eyelet Window die twice, once in black card, once in white card. Cut both in half. Cut a circle from the same die set in black and in white. Adhere the eyelet window die cuts onto the circles, black on white and white on black.
Using flower shaping paper, stamp, colour and die cut the poppies.
Place onto the Flower Shaping Mold, lightly spritz with water and run through a die cutting machine. 
Do the same with the Wild Asters and the Wild Aster Leaves.
Add stamens to the Poppies and Prills to the Asters.
Arrange across the card front using hot glue.
Add in the leaves with hot glue.
Die cut the swirly ticket die in white card.
Stamp the sentiment onto the ticket.
(I cut off one end as I didn't have quite enough room for all of it).
Add glitter with Dries Clear Glue.
All done.


VIDEO HERE


MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
I would love it if you followed me on all my social media
BYE FOR NOW
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.