Morning lovely Crafters, I have another Heartfelt Creations card up for you today using the gorgeous Cascading Petals and Decorative Circle Frames Dies Collections, if you have this collection , perhaps you would like to follow along with the instructions below.
Please click on the links below to be taken directly to the product
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, HCST1-401
Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6, HCDA1-449
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, 159723
OTHER PRODUCTS USED
White card blank 7x5 inches, white card, foam tape, hot glue gun, small sticky back pearls, small white stamens, sentiment, yellow ink.
1. Cover the 7x5inch card blank with green paper, ink the edges first
2. Cut out the largest outside edge die from the Decorative Circle Frames Die in white card, adhere
3. Die cut the next size die in the green paper, ink edges, adhere
4. Die cut the largest circle die in white card, ink edges, adhere
5. Die cut the next circle in green paper, ink edges, adhere with foam tape
6. Die cut the next circle in white card, ink edges, adhere
7. Stamp, colour and die cut two birdies
8. Stamp colour and die cut the hanging Wisteria and leaves, lightly shape with the Shaping Tool, adhere across the card
9. Lightly shape the birds with the shaping tool, adhere with foam tape
10. Stamp, colour and die cut lots of small blooms, adhere with hot glue, add pearl centres
11. Stamp, colour and die cut three small Zinnias, shape with the shaping tool
12. Stamp a sentiment, die cut with a pretty border stamp from the Tickets and Tags die set, cut in half, adhere with foam tape
13. Adhere the Zinnias with hot glue.
14. Using Dries Clear Glue and a brush or sponge, apply glue to the flowers and birds, lightly sprinkle on clear glitter.