Monday 3 January 2022

3rd January Relatively Yours Design Team Reveal Happy New Year


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

                Morning lovely crafters, welcome to my blog and my latest
Relatively Yours Design Team Card.

Today I have used the My Dearest Jane papers.


My Dearest Jane Paper Collection - 004 and 006

***

HEARTFELT CREATIONS PRODUCTS
Hexagonal Simple Centerpiece Dies
Elegant Hearts Centerpiece Dies
Classic Rose Dies
Leafy Accents Bundle
Basic Flower Shaping Mold
Designer Dries Clear Glue

***

OTHER PRODUCTS
White card, 6x6inch card blank, clear glitter, Ranger Archival Ink -  Leaf Green and Olive, Foam Tape, Shaping Tool, Hot Glue Gun.
 ***

INSTRUCTIONS
Cut a 6x6inch Hexagon shape into a 6x6inch card base
Cut a  Hexagon in the 004 My Dearest Jane paper, adhere 
Cut a Fancy Hexagon in cream card, adhere with foam tape
Cut a 5inch Hexagon in 006 My Dearest Jane paper, adhere
Cut out another smaller fancy Hexagon, adhere
Stamp, colour and die cut lots of Classic Rose layers,
 Layer up with wet glue, adhere with hot glue
Stamp, colour, die cut and shape with a shaping tool some Leafy Accents leaves, adhere with hot glue
Using wet glue and  a sponge or brush, add glue wherever you would like glitter, sprinkle on clear glitter
All done.
***


Many thanks for visiting today, come back soon for more inspiration.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.