Friday 9 March 2012

GUERNSEY

Good morning, I cant believe its Friday again! So, here is a layout ive done using the creative scrappers sketch no. 198 - see below.
I took the colours from the sea in the photo and the brick wall behind us. I think it works quite well. This layout was really easy to use. First of all I chose all my papers, then matted the photo in the brown cardstock as that looked the best. Then I just layered up by following the sketch. I decorated my page by adding lots of flowers, a couple of butterflies (Prima)  some pearls and some handmade pearly swirls. I used perfect pearls for this. I added the frame with the title on it using a Tim Holtz die, and the netting is saved from a packet of mini cheeses!!! You look at everything in a different light when you are a scrapper! Have fun with this one.


2 comments:

  1. This really is lovely, Carole! I love those colours together!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page as well and I totally agree that we look at all packaging that comes into the house differently when we scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.