Friday 14 September 2012

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE


Its Friday yay, and the last day to get my Scrap That Sketch Challenge in.

ANALOGOUS COLOURS FROM YOUR COLOUR WHEEL
These are 2 - 4 colours that sit next to each other and therefore blend really easily together, I hope you like the scheme.
For this layout I chose red-orange, orange and yellow- orange from the photo.
So,  I chose my papers and matted my photo.
I used some Basic Grey yellow-orange pretty paper and cut that down to 9 x 10 inches and matted it onto the background cardstock.
I then cut down a red-orange peice of cardstock to 7x8inches and adhered this down.
I added my matted photo.
I then added a small doily and a small dotty circle on top in the red- orange colour.
I added three border peices of cardstock in the various colours.
I inked the edges.
I then decorated with flowers, pearls and a gem brad.
I added some swirly flourishes cut from a die.
I added 2 hand made butterflies with hand beaded bodies.
I added a small sunshine face.
I used alphabet stickers for my title.
I added a hand made stick pin.
And added the date.
A lovely sketch to work from, hope you give it a go. BFN
see sketch below.

SCRAP THAT SEPTEMBER SKETCH
http://scrapthat.ning.com/forum/topics/september-victorian-dream-kit-sketch-challenge
SCRAPPY STASH LIST
Bazzill cardstock x 2 sheets
Basic grey cardstock x 1 sheet
One small doily
Scraps of card in various colours to match
Pretty flowers, pearls and gem brad
Butterflies x 2 + beads and wire for the bodies
One stick pin
Alphabet letters
Tim Holtz flourish die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.