Thursday 18 October 2012

I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED

Morning lovely scrappers. My computor has been up the creek again, so I havnt been able to post for a while, but its seems a bit happier today. Here is my latest layout of Jessie having fun.
For this page I chose the blue from the water and kept it monochromatic, just adding white.
I matted my photo twice in two different blues. I double matted the background cardstock, and adhered this to my 12x12  blue card. I added a doily and die cut a tim holtz clock and added these. I painted the little wooden fence white and added this with some glue dots. I added a tim holtz die cut swirl in white, added some flowers with brads, punched out two little branches and sewed on a little blue button to one of the flowers. I die cut some small butterflies in white and added blue stickles to their bodies. I added the date onto the inner part of the clock die. I added some doily lace packaging from Prima and printed up the title, as well ad die cutting the word speed using a sizzix sizzlits alphabet die. And thats it. A nice easy page. I used a sketch for my inspiration from The Scrapbook Store. See below. Happy scrapping everyone. BFN

http://thescrapbookstore.com.au/blog/category/competitions/


SCRAPPY STASH

Bazzill cardstock
White doily
Blue flowers
Brads and a button
Mini fence
White paint
Cheery Lyn butterfly die
Tim Holtz clock die
Tim Holtz flourish die
Branch punch
Sizzix sizzlits alphabet strip die
Prima packaging

1 comment:

  1. this is so much fun, love all the cute embellishments too...bumper boats are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.