Saturday 11 May 2013

SENSE AND SENSABILITY


Hi everyone. Here is a layout I have done today, using Case File No 70 at C.S.I for my inspiration.
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-70-case-closes-on-may-12-2013


I love these colours so as soon as I saw this, I just had to give it a go

I chose my photo and colours, papers (Bo Bunny) and embellishments and matted my photo.
I cut down a piece of pretty paper to 11x11 inches and adhered to a sheet of black cardstock.
I cut the black card down to 11.5x11.5 inches and adhered to a sheet of pretty pink card.
Next I added a doily, love dollies!
I attached my photo then die cut a clock face and added this.
I attached some pearl lace at the bottom of my photo and some lace at the top.
I fussy cut the tea cups from another piece of Bo Bunny pretty paper and glued down one side.
I then started to decorate.
I added lots of flowers, clay hearts, butterflies with beaded bodies, a stick pin, leaves, a little black and white bird and a mini envelope. I also machine stitched all around the edge.

So - I used all the colours in the scheme. For my evidence I used flowers and circles and woven lace.
For my testimony I used secret journaling tucked inside my mini envelope describing the roles mum and daughter play. Case Solved!!!

I also entered this into a challenge over at Bo Bunny Bo Bunny Layout Challenge - May
http://bobunny.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/may-layout-challenge-april-winner.html where we had to use a book title for our layout.
Hence, Sense and Sensability by Jane Austin.

SCRAPPY STASH
Bo Bunny papers - Little Miss Collection
Plain cardstock
White doily
Tim Holtz clock face die
Pearl lace
White lace
Assorted flowers
Butterflies and beaded pin bodies
Black hand made beaded pin
Leaves
Martha Stewart clay kit hearts and bird on branch
Black ink
Pink ribbon bow
Sticky back pearls
Hand made mini envelope
Die cut alphas - sizzix
Sewing machine and black thread.
Hope you like it and give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is so beautiful. I love all the clusters of flowers and your design. Thanks so much for joining us at Bo Bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.