Tuesday 18 June 2013

MAJORCA



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. I have not uploaded for a while due to illness but am feeling much better now.
Here is my latest layout. No outside inspiration used for this one, I just went for it!
I used a small photo for a change and chose pink, white and grey for my colour scheme.
I attached some doilies onto my plain pink background cardstock.
I attached some scallop edged card in grey.
I added a sheet of Bo Bunny pretty paper and scalloped the edges with a pair of scallop scissors.
I matted my photo in pink cardstock.
I added some doilies underneath the photo.
Then I started to decorate with lots of flowers.
Tutorial here http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/hand-made-flowers-tutorial.html
I added some butterflies with beaded bodies.
Tutorial here http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/hand-made-stick-pins.html
I added some funky fibres.
I added an extra three title pieces that I cut from another sheet of the pretty paper.
I then added a die cut swirl which I cut from chipboard and painted.
Last but not least I added the title with some stickers.
I hope you like it.

SCRAPPY STASH
Plain pink cardstock
Grey scalloped cardstock
Bo Bunny pretty paper
White doilies
Tim Holts die cut swirl
Chipboard
White paint
Hand cut butterflies
Beaded pins
Funky fibres in white
Assorted flowers
Prima green leaf
Scallop edge scissors
Title stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow a gorgeous layout full of beautiful flowers and I love the butterfly with beaded body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an explosion of beautiful pink and flowers and I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.