Thursday 20 June 2013

STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - June 21ST - PAMPERED


HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY BLOG AND THE STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL AND WONDERFUL SKETCH BY SANDI CLARKSON

http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/

I loved this sketch although I may have overdone the embellishing and layering part! 
Do go visit all the designers blogs for lots of inspiration and have fun along the way.
This is how I put mine together.
I chose camel and aqua from the photo and took some camel 12x12 paper and a doily edge punch and punched all around the edge. I attached this to my aqua backing card.
I then added some pretty paper which I cut down to 11x11 inches.
I mounted my photo onto the aqua cardstock.
I matted this onto some camel cardstock, cut down to 9x7inches, inked the edges and adhered to my pretty paper.
I then added the centre border scalloped card and added a piece of ribbon down the side.
I added some cream scalloped cardstock to opposite corners.
I added some ribbon and lace.
Then  added my honeycomb chipboard pieces.
Next I started to decorate with my flowers and butterflies.
I added some doily pieces and a cardboard layer.
Last but not least I added the title.
I hope you like it and give it a go.
 
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
Pretty paper
Scalloped cardstock
Dusty attic honeycomb chipboard
Mini doilies
Piece of cardboard
Lace
Ribbons
Butterflies
Beaded pins
Martha Stewart Punch around the page doily punch
Assorted flowers and sticky back pearls
Sticker letters.
 
 
 
 


 

8 comments:

  1. You did a fab job on this one, Caroleanne! Love the neutrals ... and getting carried away is fine by me! Love that fur babies photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty page. Super cute pic and love all the embellishments..:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, this layout is so wonderful. I love that you have a ton of layers!!! and all the embellies yet its not cluttered at all. Just perfect, get carried away anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is perfect just the way it is...not over done at all! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet photo and I sure do love the pretty flowers and chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable are your pooches Carole, and the page is not overdone at all, it is fab. The colours are great and I love all your flowers, the chippies and especially the butterflies - so original. Great page... Hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww,so sweet :) I love all your pretty blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am cracking up on what you said...overly embellished...
    Sometimes it's like a new life is being taken over and then you look back and think
    "what happened"? Where's the sketch? LOL!
    I do that! All the time! =)
    LOVE the page though! =)

    Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.