Friday 14 February 2014

COLOR STORIES INSPIRATION FEBRUARY GUEST DESIGNER - CASEFILE # 110 - SIR SQUEAK A LOT



Hi everyone,  I am so excited to be on the C.S.I  team as Guest Designer for February.

 SPECIAL DEPUTY FOR FEBRUARY WITH COLOR STORIES INPSIRATION.
TO CHECK OUT THE CHALLENGE JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.


 
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/ 
Just click on the link to be taken straight there.

This is Bailie, our beautiful furbaby.
For this challenge have used all the colours in the scheme and I have used Ems great Sketch.
I have kept this nice and simple as per the sketch, I hope you like it and give it a go.
For my Evidence I have used flowers, pearls and a solid background.
For my Testimony I have written a secret journaling block that says three things about my pet.
This is Bailie who thinks hes the boss!
He gently pushes Millie around with his weight as if to say hey im in charge, when really it is Millie his mum that is the boss!
He really is just a gorjuss lump of teddyness!

SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
Script paper
Music paper
Black chalk ink
Clock die cut from Tim Holtz
Mini butterflies - Martha Stewart punch
Swirl - Sizzix, Tim Holts
Postcard
Sticky back pearls
Clock faces -  http://www.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/clocks/
Title stickers
Assorted flowers
Metal cogs.
Many thanks for visiting me today and leaving me lovely comments. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.