Friday 7 February 2014

COLOR STORIES INSPIRATION SPECIAL DEPUTY FOR FEBRUARY - CASE FILE# 109 - HOP IN INN


Hi everyone here is my layout for C.S.I #109
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

My evidence
For this layout I have used book pages for layering and  cutting out my butterflies.
I have used silver accents, frame and button.
Birds.
Frames and greenery
And a plain background.
Testimony
Here I am multi- tasking!!!! I am hopping onto a London bus in my home town of Christchurch.
This bus was turned into a bar, so we had  hot drinks as it was freezing out, even though it was summer.
We are also shopping as it was a special market day.
We had something to eat.
We had been walking around in the rain!!
I have used all the colours from the scheme.
CASE CLOSED!
HERES HOW
On a plain piece of white cardstock stamp onto opposite corners using dark olive green ink.
Matt photo onto plain white card.
Adhere to centre of backing card.
Start layering up behind the photo.
Stamp and cut out branches.
Die cut some leaves and branches.
Start adding to your layout.
Die cut  birds and punch or stamp and cut out some butterflies.
Add large white flower.
Start adding all your embellishments around the photo.
Add title.
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
Branch stamp -  Heartfelt creations
Sizzix Tim Holtz Pine Branch die
Sizzix Tim Holtz Bird die
Book pages
Butterfly stamp - Martha Stewart
Assorted flowers - Prima
Silver buttons - my button box
Sticky back pearls
Stick pins http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/hand-made-stick-pins.html
Clock faces http://www.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/clocks/
Mini frame
White texture paste painted onto the flowers  http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/homemade-texture-past.html
Green chalk ink
Brown chalk ink
Trinket charm - Prima
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Large stamp - Heartfelt Creations
White doily.
HOPE YOU GIVE THIS A GO.
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG - DO COME BACK SOON.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely page! The colours are great and so many beautiful details to look at!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great page! I especially like that this something a bit different for you .. and it's fab! Congrats again on your special CSI spot!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.