Tuesday 12 August 2014

CARDABILITIES #104 - JUST FOR YOU

 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and another card using the Cardabilities Sketch for my inspiration. I love this sketch so much, I made two cards.
http://cardabilities.blogspot.co.uk/

HERES HOW
Take a 6x6inch piece of pretty paper and stamp on the top left and bottom right with some script stamping.
Attach a circle 4.5x4.5inches in cardstock.
Add a scalloped circle on top.
Attach a border across the centre.
Add the sentiment.
Attach a small piece of lace below the border.
Add a small clock face below this.
Stamp and die cut two branches and ink the edges, attach.
Make three flowers of your choice, I stamped and die cut these.
Add pearl centres and adhere to card.
Attach three mini roses.
Attach three mini butterflies,(I punched these out using a mini Martha Stewart punch) add a pearl for the body.
Add a pearl centre to the clock face.
STASH
Pretty paper - Heartfelt Creations - Celebrate the Journey
Pale blue, blue and green cardstock
Script from Heartfelt Creations Majestic Collage Pre cut stamp set
Brown and blue chalk inks
Aqua mist - Prima
Mini roses - my stash
Clock face - Heartfelt Creations
White lace - my stash
Sticky back pearls - my stash
Sentiment stamp - my stash
Branch die - Heartfelt Creations
Branch stamp - Heartfelt Creation
Tattered Blossoms stamp and die - HC
Martha Stewart punch for the doily
Mini butterflies
QUICK TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE THE FLOWERS
Use the tattered blossoms stamp and  die set, stamp and die cut three of each size flower
Spray with glimmer mist
Blot with kitchen roll
Twist petals using tweezers
Dry using a heat gun
Layer them up with glue
Curl the petals under
Dry using the heat gun
Pull petals out and up
Add centres of choice.
Full instructions via the youtube link below.


LINKS

 http://uk.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/butterflies/
Cardabilities http://cardabilities.blogspot.co.uk/
Heartfelt Creations http://www.heartfeltcreations.us/
How to make the flowers here on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=heartfelt+creations+videos

I HOPE YOU LIKED MY CARD
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG TODAY, DO COME BACK SOON. BYE FOR NOW.

 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ! Thank you for joining us on Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely flowers :)
    Thank you for playing along with Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.