Friday 29 August 2014

STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL Friday Aug 29th Old Harry Rocks

 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the STUCK ON U
SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL FRIDAY CHALLENGE.
Here is a fab sketch from Nanne that is great fun and easy to do. 
 
http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/
HERES HOW I DID THIS
Take some pretty paper, cut to 11x11 inches, distress the edges 
Adhere to a scalloped sheet of navy blue card
Attach this to a sheet of light blue card
Cut out a circle of kraft card the same size as the doily, 8.5 inches
Attach to the centre of the layout, add the doily
Matt photo in light blue card stock and adhere as per the sketch
Die cut some branches and swirls, ink the edges, attach
Make lots of flowers and attach
Punch out some mini butterflies and attach
Cut out a tag, ink the edges, attach
Cut out a clock face, ink the edges, attach
Die cut the title.
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
Pretty paper
Distress tool
Brown ink
White doily
Mini butterfly punch
Sticky back pearls
Clock face
Branch and leaf die -  Heartfelt Creations, Classic leaf
Flower die  - Heartfelt Creations, Vintage Floret
Swirl die - Sizzix
Mini roses
Beaded pin
Alphabet die - Sizzix
LINKS
 
 
Beaded pin
 
CLOCKS
 
Butterflies
 
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY, I DO HOPE YOU VISIT ALL THE OTHER DESIGNERS TOO FOR LOTS MORE IDEAS.
I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU LEFT ME A COMMENT AND BECAME A FOLLOWER, I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR SUPPORT.
BYE FOR NOW. x
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. The layout is so beautiful. I have never thought of matting a doily with another cardstock other than mounting it directly on the background cardstock. I love the look when it is mounted on Kraft cardstock. My favorite part is all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroleanne, super layout -makes you wonder about 'old Harry'- love the zself made flowers and all the well placed swirls....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so old harry is not my hubby, it is the name of the rock in the background!!! Apparently his wife fell into the sea!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.