Monday 14 September 2015

SCRAP OUR STASH DESIGN TEAM SEPTEMBER REVEAL - LUNCH - STASH CHALLENGE #30, 1st -30th Sepember

 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the
September challenge #30. This time we have combined our STASH challenge with a sketch over at STUCK? SKETCHES
which is optional.
So please feel free to use the sketch below, along with the word
L-A-Y-E-R-S
Scroll down to see how I did this, a list of stash used and the prizes.
 
L - Leaf
A - Arrow
Y - Yarn
E - Enamel brooch
R - Roses
S - Spoon
 
HOW I DID THIS
Matt three photos onto card stock
I chose to use part pretty paper, part card stock
Cut pretty paper to 12x8 inches and card just slightly bigger than 12x4 inches, glue together
Add a 12 x 2 inch strip border
Add a scalloped strip in card stock
Now add the matted photos
Start to decorate
I chose a blue doily for the circle and a die cut circle on top
I added a small border of embellies
I cut out a circle into the blue cardstock and added embellies and some journaling
Finally add the title and pearls and any extras.
SCRAPPY STASH
Dark blue cardstock
Pretty paper by Blue Fern Studios
 Title Alphas - Sizzix
Pale blue doily
Layered Elegant Swirl die by Heartfelt Creations
Resin butterfly by Prima
Arrow die
Metal embellishments from my stash
Assorted flowers
Mini pearls
Two enamel brooches from The Works
White fluffy yarn.
PRIZES
To participate in the challenge you are not required to use the sketch, but if you
decide to use the sketch, make sure you link it up with Stuck?! 
to be entered into their prize drawing.
STUCK click on the link!
And here is a look at the prize Scrap Our Stash is awarding our
random drawn winner this month:
$20 gift certificate to shop at 
BYE FOR NOW.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.