Tuesday 29 September 2015

SHAPED CARD


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest card.
I have made another shaped card for your inspiration.
I used a template and pretty papers from Dovecraft called Sweet Paris.
I have entered this into the September challenge at Noor Design here http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.nl/2015/09/challenge-10-shaped-cards.html?m=1
HERES HOW
Cut out the scalloped shape in pretty paper and adhere to a 5.5x5.5 inch card
Cut around the card so its the same shape
Ink the edges
Cut out another layer, slightly smaller, ink the edges and adhere
With hot glue, attach two layers of pretty lace across the centre of the card
Take a matching frame, add a mini photo and adhere to the centre of the card. I used foam pads to the top part only to give the frame some lift as the lace is quite bulky
Add some lace flowers either side of the frame
Add three mini roses
Add two handmade stick pins
Die cut a butterfly in coordinating paper
Add the title.
STASH USED
White cardstock for the base card
Pretty papers Dovecaft, Sweet Paris Designer Pack 8x8 inches
Brown chalk ink
Assorted lace pieces
Assorted lace flowers
Mini roses
Hand made stick pins
Butterfly die
Mini sticky back pearls
Scalloped template from Noor Designs
Title from a pack in  Poundland.
I hope you like it.
LINKS
Click on the links below if you would like to use some butterflies, make flowers and stick pins.
Butterflies
MANY THANKS FOR VISITIN TODAY
BYE FOR NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.