Friday 6 November 2015

CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hi everyone, I have just finished making a few Christmas Cards using Lemoncraft papers. I hope you like them.
I  have entered one of them into a Scrap and Craft  Challenge #15
Called Shabby Chic or Vintage. I think these are both!
I'm not sure which one I like the best! Maybe number 1!
Also here






STASH I USED
I used 6x6 inch card blanks
Lemon craft Christmas paper pad 6x6 inch
Assorted flowers and berries
Tim Holtz Pine cone die for the leaves
Heartfelt Creations lacy leaf die
Sentiments from Heartfelt Creations Christmas Paper Pad
Heartfelt Creations Holly Die
Pearlised card stock
Assorted frame die cuts
Victorian Vintage Christmas Images from Pinterest
Christmas Kisses sentiment from a Christmas set from X Cut.
I hope you like them.
 
LINKS
Many thanks for popping by, please do leave me some comments or become a follower I would really appreciate it.
BYE FOR NOW
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.