Tuesday 24 November 2015

HARMONY




Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest layout.
For my inspiration I have used a sketch from Blue Fern Studios
I loved this sketch and had just the photo.
xxx
HERES HOW
Choose photo, papers, card and embellishments
Matt Photo onto card stock
Lightly adhere to the background paper
Cut out two banner borders, one in corrugated card and one in textured card, place under the photo
Paint some chipboard in white 
Adhere the large chipboard peice to the top of the photo
Adhere the two smaller pieces on either side of the photo
Start to decorate with assorted flowers, butterflies and some pearls
Finish off with the title.
xxx
SCRAPPY STASH
Papers - Prima Timeless Collection
Chipboards from Blue Fern Studios
Blue card stock
White paint dabber
Corrugated card in brown
Textured card in cream
Butterflies and beaded pin bodies
Small pearls from Kaisercraft
Title from my stash
Hot glue to attach the flowers.
xxx




 
Photography by 
Many thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my take on the sketch. I would really appreciate your comments and would love it if you became a follower - many thanks
Bye for now. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.