Thursday 4 February 2016

CRAFTERS PALETTE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - FEBRUARY ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the latest
CRAFTERS PALETTE Challenge.
This month its  'Anything Goes month' so, as its Valentines Day soon I thought I would decorate a Valentines Chocolate Box for you.
(These are great little chipboard pieces ideal for cards and other projects) and a heart shaped box. 

 PRODUCTS USED
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collectables
Heart shaped chocolate box
Lace, around the outer edge
String pearls around the centre edge
Printed paper
Red, gold card stock
Corrugated card
Prima Flowers -  Precious metal in honey
Plain white flowers
White lace for the large flower
Assorted buttons
Gem swirl
Pearls, flat back for butterfly bodies
Brown ink to ink edges
Photo.
CLOSE UPS


 I have always wanted to decorate this box so this was the ideal opportunity. I love layering so put some layers under the photo.
I also love buttons, but never really know where to put them. I thought this would be a great project to use them on. This is a gift to give my husband on Valentines day so had to add a photo as the focal point. I hope you like it.



Thank you so much for visiting today.
Bye for Now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.