Saturday 27 February 2016

SWEET

 
Hi everyone, welcome to my blog and my latest layout.
Today I have chosen to use a sketch from STUCK SKETCHES for my inspiration.
 
 
This is a fab sketch, I chose to follow along, adding a few extra flowers along the way!
Once you have chosen everything this should come together quite quickly
The photo isn't very clear, it was taken ages ago on an old camera phone hence the blurred image.
STEP BY STEP
Choose photo, embellishments and papers etc
Start with a coordinating 12 x 4 inches paper strip down the middle, slightly off centre
Add a scalloped border to one side
Add a flowery border strip to the other side
Lightly adhere matted photo
Add a layer 5x7 inches beneath the photo
Add two die cut circles on either side of photo
Using a pencil and a plate to draw round, add circles to the layout
Stamp these with a stitch stamp
Add a lined journaling spot
Hand cut a tag and add to one side
Start to decorate with hearts, flowers, button and twine and a small banner.
 

 
SCRAPPY STASH
Polka dot papers
Flowery papers
Pink cardstock
Pale pink cardstock
Brown, black chalk ink
White button
White twine
Lined paper
Stitches stamp
Heart die
Assorted flowers.
xxx
I hope you enjoyed my step by step and followed along
I would love it if you became a follower of my blog
Look out for more scrappy and card inspiration soon as I am back on Monday with the fabulous Berry71Bleu Design Team. 
Many thanks
BYE FOR NOW.
xxx 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.